Does the thought of writing and editing website content make you giddy? If so, Geonetric has the perfect job for you. We’re looking for skilled writers with online content experience, preferably in the area of healthcare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Word Nerd: Geek-like intensity for creating great Web content
- Grammar Guru: Proofreading fanatic
- Online Ace: Savvy about website structures, information architecture, content management systems
- SEO Star: Adept at SEO techniques, content best practices and Web standards
- Medical Maven: Passionate about the healthcare field, medical topics and terms
- Microsoft Office Virtuoso: Proficient in MS Office products—Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Prolific Producer: Hooked on working in a creative, energetic, ever-changing and fast-paced environment offering ownership in a diversity of deadline-driven projects
- Super Sleuth: Actively listens and learns while conducting in-depth content stakeholder interviews and project-related research
- Organizing Wizard: Makes meaning from muddles and sweats the details
- Spirited Teammate: Jazzed about collaborating with content team and Geonetric peers on a potpourri of projects
(other duties may be assigned)
None. We do not have managers at all.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, writing, information science or related field
- At least two years’ experience in Web writing—and our interview team expects to sample your wares
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Self-starter with detail orientation
- A drive for quality and professionalism
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to work with many types of people
Work hours must be flexible to accommodate client demands and commitments. This position does require some travel.
- Team-Oriented: Must be able to communicate well, respect colleagues and build effective working relationships with many types of individuals.
- Flexible: Must be able to adapt to changing environment, tolerate ambiguity and respond positively to new processes or priorities.
- Learner: Must demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning and desire to keep up to date with developments related to healthcare and technology.
- Commitment: Must demonstrate initiative and good judgment and be consistently trustworthy, reliable and responsible for delivering results.
Candidates considered for the position will be required to submit references and complete a background check administered by Geonetric and Hire Right to comply with Geonetric’s PCI standards.
If you’ve read the description and you think you’d be a great fit, apply online.