Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Join us for our next meeting…
Professional Writing for Students
The Eastern Iowa Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication will be holding its second annual meeting with area college students and would like to invite you to attend.
College Students: Are You Interested in Writing Professionally?
We plan to discuss the skills that employers are looking for in professional writing positions, such as:
- Communication Skills
- Ability to Work with Others
- Problem Solving Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Technological Skills
This is your opportunity to meet and network with the next generation of writers and share your professional knowledge.
This is your opportunity to meet and network with writers and communicators who work professionally in a variety of fields.
A detailed brochure for the event is available here. Please read for additional details if planning on attending. This flyer may be posted and distributed to interested parties.
- When: Tuesday, October 09, 2012, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Coe College Gage Memorial Union
- Reservations: Reserve a spot by Friday, October 5, 2012 by emailing email@example.com or by calling (319) 573-7113
- Costs: This presentation is open to the public. A fee of $12.50 for students and $17.00 for Non-students is required. This fee includes the meeting and dinner.
Directions and Parking
Directions and Parking: Park in the faculty/staff parking lot (or any other place on campus), directly across the street from Gage Union (access via 14th Street). Note: Street parking is monitored by the City of Cedar Rapdis, not Coe College. Coe can take care of on-campus tickets but not street tickets.