Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Responsible for the successful creation and execution of vendor service agreements, amendments, and change requests, ensuring contracts are executed timely, clearly articulate business needs and are appropriately enforceable.
- Develop, write and edit service agreements relating to systems, software development, operations, products and services.
- Research and determine appropriate content for service agreements, including descriptions of services, defined terms and vendor service levels.
- Manage the flow of service agreement drafts between various internal and vendor reviewers, ensuring adequate version control.
- Facilitate with the vendor the incorporation of needed service agreement edits.
- Act as a liaison between internal IT and legal stakeholders to ensure complete and timely-executed agreements.
- Effectively summarize service agreements for executive level review and signature.
- Manage service agreement and change request library, ensuring executed documents are properly tracked, stored and available for review per established vendor governance processes.
- Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 3 yrs of IT technical writing or vendor contracting experience.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of IT concepts or exhibits technical expertise in an IT related area.
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and Visio.
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate complex IT processes and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to learn a variety of new software tools and technologies quickly.
- Ability to take direction, and prioritize work to complete tasks and meet deadlines from several individuals.
- Ability to work independently and provide direction to others.